Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Ramblings of the Rambler

"Who am I?" - a daily question for the morn'
"What shall I be?" - the mind's still torn
"Is it sufficient if I can simply smile?"
What a Rhetoric? I bet I'm getting senile

Expectations and Perceptions - Do I need to care?
Right now, all I am drawing is a blank stare
Am I a Hypocrite - a charlatan? Can I say no?
Life will unfold - and the Truth I shall soon know

"Live a Life for Others" - Whoa, Easier said than done!
Why, Is there a being - living a life for me?
"An Old Man and a Woman, who call you Their Son"
Ah Yes, "Selfish" - one word that describes Me!

The Evening Sun's shining bright
And there's still lots more to write
Questions of the morn' remain Unanswered
One life's too short for many thoughts so scattered

"Ramble on" I cry to my Mind
It's Night now - Darkness arrives and I stay blind

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home