Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Paati Rap

Yeah, huh, Yeah huh
Yo Paati...dis ones fo ya'all Paati types from da South..
Coz me was da victim of your Glockmeister-like Mouth

t'was the war of the worlds
Heaven - dats me...and da Hell -- Yeah You!
Was it mah fault dat I got some teeth
U shoulda asked God why You'd just two

One day I holler post mah hair-cut
U for real...u called me Untouchable
I try to yell..."My dear Paati; but"
A Cane I see...and I run on the double

A heaven front ..and da hell right behind
Now come Let's see ...Whats on mah mind

"You ate dat food...and the floor's not clean"
I say chill Paati...I can vacuum Clean
"U kiddin me...Here's some pure Cow dung"
"Now hold your breathe"...just cried my lung

My dear Paati dotes on Carnatic
I say.."Hey Paats, c'mon what's up with the stick"
Out come foul words like Kachcheri
Run, Vishy Run, Just Bray Sorry

Oh Paati dear, now where are you?
Woe is me...will I ever see you?
Hell is Me, and heaven is you.
It's only now I realize how really that's true

1 Comments:

At February 15, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i liked it.. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home